We have been providing comprehensive legal counsel to entrepreneurs and business owners for more than 30 years. Our clients range from many family-owned, closely held businesses and single-member limited liability companies to corporations with national and international interests.
Business and Corporate law services cover a broad spectrum from entity selection and formation to ongoing operational guidance, contract drafting and review, due diligence in transactions and skilled representation in litigation. We are go-to resources through every phase of our clients’ business development efforts, emphasizing efficiency and affordability as well as results in matters such as:
- Selection of the optimal entity and state for business formation or incorporation, based on extensive knowledge of personal liability concerns, tax considerations and other factors
- Preparation, review and negotiation of business-critical contracts, from non-compete and nondisclosure agreements to buy-sell agreements and commercial leases
- Comprehensive representation in commercial real estate sales and purchases, including pursuit and negotiation of advantageous bank loans or other lender financing
- Zoning, planning and land use matters, many of which require appearances before municipal boards and appeals in the appropriate county court
- Protection of our clients’ interests in a range of other high-value business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions
- Complete business succession planning — as well as individual estate planning services
- Negotiation, mediation and litigation to resolve partnership disputes and other stakeholder controversies, including those leading to a necessary dissolution, or “business divorce”
- Ongoing counsel on taxation, employment law concerns and a range of other business law issues of financial and personal significance
- A full range of legal and ongoing operational issues faced by owners, partners and stakeholders in family-owned businesses
We also work closely and directly with business leaders in many different industries and economic sectors, from construction, manufacturing and technology services to retail operations and professional practices. If you want a relationship with a law firm equipped to provide innovative, solution-focused legal services that answer many essential needs of your business, please contact us today!